DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 23482 Posts

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
A long distance toast to Wendell in South Beach from Scooter-Man in New Orleans. Last night here, might have to get lost on Bourbon street after eating at the Red Fish Grill.

:partyhard:

:beer1:
Cheers!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
Trying to load the OS and other software on this new server. So far it's a PITA. need to have it ready to put back online at 8 pm tonight after shutdown.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
Waiting on the airport to finish operations to switch over the servers.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
What airport are you flying out of? I'll let my "friends" know at that airport so you can get some extra screening! LOL!

CLE, CAK, TOL, CVG?

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
I'll be changing that ;)

Just got done talking to a friend about his car. He wrecked his car last year and didn't take it to an adjuster (2011 hyundai elantra). So he ended up buying a bumper and painting it himself. I asked him what he did to do that. 'Just used spray paint from the store'.

Dear me... lol. Onward to the rest of the forum now. No kids tonight so its a pants off kinda night.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
Rattle can finished bumpers......pretty lame!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
Wendell....you've got Ben's old ES don't you? That's the green one right?

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
LIT airport is back up and running on it's Primary Server. What a PITA to load software, configure and verify it works with all the attached network elements!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
Did someone say Intrepid spoilers? I've got a few for sale!

61 - 80 of 23482 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.