DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 140 of 23482 Posts

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
The story of a boy and his lost coolant.............

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
Hey! We need to print some flyers up so that when we see another LH parked we can put one on their windshield to let them know about this place!

I'm all up for it....but I'm not going to pay for it! Does that sound like a Democrat thought it up?

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
Holes for what?

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
Primary Server at the airport has been online all day with no issues. I'm good to go!

Beer for everyone!

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
Have to dig out a 7 foot by 5 foot x 4" deep hole for the hot tub...so the base can set level on the ground next to the deck...then there is the 16" x 30 foot trench for the garage water line.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
If I were putting a hot tub next to my deck I would have it elevated and not level with the deck. Maybe that's just me.

About a foot off the deck to the top of the hot tub. That would be my goal.

But then I'm a loser that doesn't own a house, hot tub or deck! LOL!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
Will have plenty of Griot's cleaning products available for demonstration at the next Danbo meet.

Nate was impressed with the wheel cleaner!

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
If I were putting a hot tub next to my deck I would have it elevated and not level with the deck. Maybe that's just me.

About a foot off the deck to the top of the hot tub. That would be my goal.

But then I'm a loser that doesn't own a house, hot tub or deck! LOL!
Mine wont be level with the deck. It will be on the ground on the west side of the deck---(left side if you are walking into my back door)...I am building a deck on the ground around it...then a 6 foot privacy fence around that...then I will build steps down from the existing deck to the hot tub deck. There will be a 4 foot walkway around 2 sides of the hot tub closest to the deck and the house...the other two sides will have a 3 foot walkway...for service access etc.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
Dan....you bought one of the dealer bumper pads for the Magnum right? How's it doing?

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
Dan....you bought one of the dealer bumper pads for the Magnum right? How's it doing?
Yep....love it....I didnt like the look at first, but it grew on me.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
Is it hard plastic or a little softer?

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
Around $35 for it?

121 - 140 of 23482 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.