DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You ever see that info-mercial? Oxi-Clean? Well you know I just thought that **** was junk...

Wife bought some for her Doll restoration business, and I just laughed at her... She used it and it worked for her dumb-dolls, all the old material was looking new..

So today, I broke down, cleaned out my interior with the stuff.. .one word... WOW! It looks like new inside, it really does get all the dirt out, makes your car smell like a whore house for a bit but thats a small price to pay... I really recommend it for all you cloth interior people... And I am not been paid by Homo-Mays! :)

Si

[ December 03, 2001: Message edited by: Si ]

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Originally posted by Si:
You ever see that info-mercial? Oxi-Clean? Well you know I just thought that **** was junk...

Wife bought some for her Doll restoration business, and I just laughed at her... She used it and it worked for her dumb-dolls, all the old material was looking new..

So today, I broke down, cleaned out my interior with the stuff.. .one word... WOW! It looks like new inside, it really does get all the dirt out, makes your car smell like a whore house for a bit but thats a small price to pay... I really recommend it for all you cloth interior people... And I am not been paid by Homo-Mays! :)

Si

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
yep, I use OXI clean around this place, it does a great job. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts