1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,615 Posts
Schweet, Dark & Sleek!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
spybot and spyware blaster add restriction to some sites who have crap on their sites. some a/v's even block things from some sites. banner ads, etc. so, if ads come from there, pictures etc. will be blocked as well. my hosts file is 2.6mb in size. that's alot of entries for a text file.
but i rarely get ads anywhere.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks guys glad u like...what pillars?? lol and now my stupid climate control display went out so i gotta figure out how to fix that ...p.s i don't know how to solder or what ever its called.
next thing is cleaning my head lights and getting LED lights or at least something way brighter then the factory lights i cant see any thing with those....any suggestions on lights?

·
Registered
496 Posts
thanks guys glad u like...what pillars?? lol and now my stupid climate control display went out so i gotta figure out how to fix that ...p.s i don't know how to solder or what ever its called.
next thing is cleaning my head lights and getting LED lights or at least something way brighter then the factory lights i cant see any thing with those....any suggestions on lights?[/QUOTE]

Two words, blue balls. AKA HID's.

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
next thing is cleaning my head lights and getting LED lights or at least something way brighter then the factory lights i cant see any thing with those....any suggestions on lights?
The Pillars around the outside of the doors. A-B-C pillars.

HID Kits- http://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/Apexcone-Raptor-HID-Kit

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
o yea i hate how ashy they look idk how to get them back black again i been trying to figure that out and ima look into some HID lights...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts