DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw an all Black 2002 stting at the local dealer last week with Black 5 spoke wheels. Is that an R/T ? special model???
with 3.5 maybe ? it would look even nicer with some bright alloys.. instead of black wheels,,still cool as heck....

·
Registered
504 Posts
Like this? Motopsycho

I thought the Motorsports editions weren't being made anymore...

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Could be last years model. Think about it, that would pretty much the most expensive Intrepid you could get. An R/T Motorsports edition. Gotta be some bucks. I bet it's not so expensive now!!! :)

·
Registered
336 Posts
Now that we all know there is limiter on the Motorsports R/T, I'd much rather have a regular R/T myself.

·
That rhythm is INFECTIOUS.
18,595 Posts
Ah! Someone in the building where I work picked up a new black Motorsports edition about a month or so ago... I see it every day... I try to park nose to nose with it when possible. :) It's sharp!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Did we ever get an answer to the speed limiter issue? Seemed to be because of the S rated tires on the MS, but the dealer could dump it, if you put on better tires. :confused:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If I remeber correctly,, it had a small checkered flag logo next ot the Intrepid log on the door. Is that Motorsport??. Gotta get in to see it up close.. Wish I had the cash to trade my 99 ES in on it. But, the washer broke, kids need braces,Insurance at work just got jacked up., etc... always something.
I love my Plat colored car, but that black car was HOT. I'll sneak in Friday night and check out the sticker. maybe call my close friend whos the Controller for the dealer and ask him to drive it home for me to buzz around in for a couple hours since he lives 3 miles away...SWeeeeet ....He had a new RAM 4 door last weekend I took for a spin...

·
Registered
152 Posts
I have a black Motorsports Edition Intrepid but its not an R/T model. I wish it were! Mine has the Dodge Motorsports decal on the door with the checkered flag. You were probably looking at a Motorsports Edition. Let me know if its an R/T model or not. I'd love to see a black R/T Motorsports model.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts