DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've seen the on treps but does anyone with an Eagle Vision have tail light or head light blackouts on and if so do you have pics, in the front does it cover the headlight and turn signal and in the back does it cover that big orange piece on the trunk console...if the front is full headlight and signal i was thinkin about it. thanks alot
-Leon

·
Registered
210 Posts
I don't know of any company that makes the rears, but the fronts are available. They will cover the headlights and corners as well.

·
Registered
210 Posts
P.S. Do not have any pics, nor have I seen a pic, nor have I ever seen a Vision with front blackouts. I have thought of getting the clear ones with The Mask styling kit and doing something custom. Not sure if am gonna tho.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
apparently there is front ones from GTS, was at the autobarn and looked thru the product catolog so the front are available which i may get as for the back how would it cover that reverse light on the trunk, would have to be 2 seperate blackouts, some guy on EBAY...custombeemers said he can get them for anycar out fronts and back 40 shipped, but i dont trust anything like that, will keep looking, thank you

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah me either, i doubt iwill be purchasing them

·
Registered
123 Posts
VisionTSi said:
i've seen the on treps but does anyone with an Eagle Vision have tail light or head light blackouts on and if so do you have pics, in the front does it cover the headlight and turn signal and in the back does it cover that big orange piece on the trunk console...if the front is full headlight and signal i was thinkin about it. thanks alot
-Leon

I have several cars with blacked out lamps,
but there painted! I have a friend that is a
body guy that will paint them. What he uses
is half black paint and clear mixed together,
more paint darker the lens! Only bad thing
you can't remove it. Iv been happy with all
the cars he has done for me. Im not sure if
a pic. will come up with this post, if not E-mail
me I'll send some pic's of the cars he has done
for me

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
More pic's

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
More pic's

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
Pic. with lights on.. I think I have the pic. thing down now!

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
Eagle1019 said:
I think I am going to use Niteshades on the rear on my car, and probably just leave the front.
I have seen it used. It turns out a flate non gloss
black. Also it's sprays out uneven, so when the
lights are on it's darker in some areas.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
I have seen it used. It turns out a flate non gloss
Just use a clearcoat over it and it will be glossy. Havent heard a thing yet about it not spraying even though.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Alright, got some spray on tint (non niteshades) and I am gonna put it on as soon as I can, which is hopefully before this weekend so I can get some pictures and post them. I hope this will look really sweet with a black vision.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
I did it, but it isnt finished yet. There are some spots where it ran so I have to sand it down a little and do some touch up. I dont have access to a digital camera yet, but I'll try to get some pics soon. They do look sweet with a black car though.

·
Registered
23 Posts
one of my friends has a '96 Vision with GTS headlight covers they costed him over $100 to get and he had to wait almost 2 months to get them, 'cause they had to custom make them. his car is in storage right for the winter, I can post some pics when he gets the car out this spring.

·
Registered
97 Posts
i used nightshades on front and rear, it looks sweet. the back lights up perfectly, but like they said, the front ones light up darker in some spots, but no big deal really. it does make it a little harder to see at night though. if someone will tell me how, i'll post some pics.

~zack

·
Registered
97 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts