DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was giving my daughter a ride to work yesterday morning, when I noticed a new Malibu hounding my rear. It was right on my ass as I turned north-bound onto Arcade and dove into the left lane as soon as it was clear. I got to the light at Frost and the Malibu pulled up slightly behind me in the next lane. I threw a glance over my shoulder, but the sun was wrong and I couldn't see ****. :cool:

I checked the cross traffic light - it was cycling through yellow - and the 'Bu was creeping up. The light turns green and we're off! :D

I cleared the intersection first, even though the Chev was creeping up. :rolleyes:

I up-shifted to second at about 4500 rpm while the Malibu lost ground. I jacked it into 3rd way too soon and the bowtie is on my rear quarter. :mad:

I down shifted back to 2nd and stomped on it! :eek:

The R/T responded beautifully and I waited until just before redline to hit 3rd this time. Smoked 'em!! :D

I got stopped by a red light on County Road B and the Malibu pulls up next to me, again slightly behind. I glance over - as if to say "Ya wanna go again?" - and it's a good looking brunette! Ya gotta love it. :)

When the light turned green she meekly fell in behind me and turned off on Hwy 36.

...And my dautghter thought the whole thing was a hoot!

This is my daughter...

[ January 13, 2002: Message edited by: RapidTransit ]

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Good kill, is`nt the Malibu a ricer in chevy drag? When i race i leave it in drive and just floor it. Has`nt the the weather been great 40`s and no snow. I can keep the car clean for more than ten feet or 10 seconds.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Good kill man. You're lucky it wasn't an SS though, I bet that would've stomped you good. Its always fun to ruin what a girl thinks about her car though ;)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Nice, nice, nice!
you have a beatiful daughter! :p
Any chance letting her drive with me? :D
j/k

;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts