DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well my amp just came back from the factory and it said something about a board replacement
is that good?
well i am thinking of selling it now but i want to make sure its in great working order i paid 160 for it

·
Registered
138 Posts
Veeb0rg said:
if they did a board replacement, then it should basically be a new amp in your old amp's body..
my thoughts exactly. and in reguards to it being good... if it didn't cost you anything HELL YEA!!!! doesn't get much better than that... what kinda amp is it?

·
Registered
138 Posts
yea i peeped your profile after i asked, and figured that was the case, by all means getting a new board installed free underwarrantee is CLUTCH :D

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok i have the paperwork they said (service performed) a electrical part,or internal board replaced
parts 6 transistors
part 1 af amp assy

so the board is replace along with some other items i paid 160 for it and im going to let it go for a quick 100$$$ usa plus s&h
it has minor scratches some from just being handled and others like around screws (thats from them) if you need close up pics of the amp let me know
i only do paypal

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.