DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there is already a thread about it but didnt feel like bumpin the old thread but will give INTREPER his props (he did first) anyway...check this out
BLUE BULBS

with these babies i think we finally will have a true and BRIGHT blue color and not have to worry about dim lights for blue or fading color..but look at that price...damn...oh well ima get them and see how they turn out...oh and for those who wanna tint their otis and other parts like the mileage readout Blue Tint Works great...the bluer you want the more strips you apply...i put two strips on my otis (one on top of the other) and i got a great blue i think i will add one more though...the film i used was the same tint that kcarlos used to do his windows...cant remember the name

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
HOLY HELL! 25 bucks for two bulbs PLUS SHIPPING!?!? Bet they will do the trick tho... ToO bad you need four for the cluster and like four for the AC controls :S...hit us up with some pics when you're done eh?

·
Registered
709 Posts
Click Here to see a better selection of 194 led conversion types as well as a better price range (make sure to scroll down)......

When it comes down to it the hyperwhite 194's I put in my gauge cluster are still going bright n strong (had to leave them on due to my needles needing to be lit for my reverse el glow gauges) and it's not that big of a pain to change them out.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Do your lights fade like that or did the camera just pick it up funny? It seems to be nice and blue at the top and bottom but where the bulb is it's almost white because of the brightness.. that seems to be a LED problem because of the sheer intinsity of the Diodes.

·
Registered
931 Posts
i had to get creative with mine. the leds would be really bright in some areas where it was behind the face of the cluster and then dim out as the light spread. I put pieces of paper right in front of the LED to make it less concentrated right where the bulbs were. after i was done it all looked even, that picture u see is because of the camera

1 - 8 of 8 Posts