• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what up ya'll I'm extremely new to this place, Just thought I would post a few pics of my ride.. damn I love this car. its my first. it looks nice and wasn't too expensive = very happy blue one.

well here they are...

rim and exterior door handle Glow.

interior/ door pannel Glow

heater control pannel

more door pannel

audio, 2 dual 12' subs in a lit box with a Kole 1920 watt amp.
not the best subs but they hit hard and I love the glow..

more rim Glow

Recent Mod

DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW I CAN DO THIS TO MY TREP??
HOW WAS THIS DONE TO THE TAIL LIGHTS??

SO HOW DO YALL LIKE MY CAR SO FAR ???

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
It definately lights up the place.
I love your cluster!
You and Avenger will get along great, he likes lights too!

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Wow, CRAZY lights dude, I love it!!!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I like it alot!!!

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Very blue indeed lol....Looking good :bigok:

·
Registered
397 Posts
To each his own, but I'm just not wild about that neon around the wheels and the exterior door handles... it just seems like something that would be found on a Honda or Toyota to me.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Are those led or neon under the car and around tire ?
I actually dont have any under glow on my car.
Its all in the rim glow.

each wheel well has 2 9.5" flexible L.E.D. strips attached to them. its just that they are soo bright that it reflects off the ground.
I was going to get the under body kit but then it would take away from the rims so I ultimately decided not to.

For anyone who lives in Vegas, I do L.E.D. Installs also in case you are interested send me a pm or visit me at http://www.myspace.com/niggarigs

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I was just wondering if the only thing you did to the dash lights is change the bulbs to make them blue, or did you have to do other stuff?
Actually I took out the bulbs and the bulb holders and then broke the bulbs out of the holders (well most of them, some of them came out without breaking) and then placed L.E.D's in their place. what sucks is that you have to make sure you put all the positives and negatives in the right place other wise they wont light up once you have them back in your dash..

wish I had known this before I did it but :banghead: I learned it the hard way, had to take everything apart, fix it, and put back together again, I'm talking an extra hour and a half after the original 3 hours that it took me after shortening wires and slicing and dicing some stuff.

let me know if you want me to post some pics of what each step looks like, I take pics of all my installs..
every thing you see I have pics of. unfortunately my pics for my heater control pannel are lost, my girl erased them on accident after I broke our camera trying to take pics on a tripod of my audio system.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I actually dont have any under glow on my car.
Its all in the rim glow.

each wheel well has 2 9.5" flexible L.E.D. strips attached to them. its just that they are soo bright that it reflects off the ground.
I was going to get the under body kit but then it would take away from the rims so I ultimately decided not to.

For anyone who lives in Vegas, I do L.E.D. Installs also in case you are interested send me a pm or visit me at http://www.myspace.com/niggarigs

nice whip bro..lights are killin the game..im very jealous lol

how you have them powered when there in the rim??

you should debadge the car..seems popular around here..might make it more unique..i mean that in a good way..its fine the way it is!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.