DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey have anyone seen one of these installed and working? This maybe a good mod to do.......

* Universal Bluetooth HandsFree Car Kit for All kind of Bluetooth Phone. (Compatible with all kinds of GSM / CDMA / TDMA / WCDMA bluetooth phones.)
* Rearview Mirror Type (Anti-glare & Safety mirror function)
* 12 Digit Caller ID (phone with handsfree profile required)
* Voice Announcing for Incoming Phone Number
* Changeable Ring Tones (4Kinds ; 1 Voice, 3 Ring Sounds)
* Digital Noise & Echo Suppression System
* Full Two Ways (Duplex) Conversation
* High Powered Amplifier and Speaker
* Directional High Sensitive Microphone
* Voice dialling, Redial and Audio Transfer Function
* USB firmware Upgrade
* Automatic Re-connection
* Loudspeaker Mute Button
* Easy Set up and Simple Operation
* Modern & Elegant Design
* Provides the Best Sound Clarity with Little or No Distortion. (Superior sound Quality)
* Surge Prevention Circuit

Here is the Company info on it...... This one youcan add a Backup Sensor to it!
http://www.modooplaza.com/eng/products/330bt.htm

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
i dunno its kinda ugly, but the features look good. How about that lx mirror, is that on the bus?? so its prob incompatible with our cars.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
its not worth it! whats with pluggin it into your lighter? why not just hook up speakers to your phone? get an FM modulator! :p same thing
you can get all sorts of things for your car+phone - this is like the cheap version... maybe its just me

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Yuck. I would figure out how to wire the a factory Chrysler unit in before that..

·
Registered
94 Posts
I've been wanting an in car unit for a long time. I've installed a few of them too. Never really liked the motorola one. Have yet to try the Parrot units.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
some of the parrot sutff looks cool
I want to get bluetooth in the Alpine - that seems cool for seome reason.... I have a h700. it works in the car, and I can get out and keep talking cause its attached to me! hah
if you have bluetooth get a nice headset its cheaper and more versatile

·
Registered
714 Posts
I'll stick with my Auto-Dim mirror. Now if they come out with a BlueTooth EVIC+ . . . . . .

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
ya the radio bluetooth is a little overboard.

Im happy with my autodim, it could use a reverse display (with sensors) i would say. But thats about it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts