DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I was just wondering of a few message board suggestions, i.e catagory`s, Would it be
fun to have a q/a section competion, i.e someone would give you a scenario of a car problem and you would have to work it out what it was and the solution...?!?! Have like a hall of fame of members who got the most correct answers... It would build up peopls knowledge etc..

Secondly, would it be worth having different catagories for different variants of the `trep, like Concordes! :) Or Visions :)

Its suggestions, if ya think they are crap then thats not a problem :) It could be my crack talking..

Cheers

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
That's a good idea...maybe a general "LH" section.

I was also thinking that on top of the Intrepid of the Month....we should also have a "Photoshop of the Month" contest. Every month, we pick a theme (like making a custom 'Trep or a Ranchero Intrepid or a Intrepid Wagon or even design a 3rd Gen Intrepid)...we can vote on the finished pictures, or have a panel decide. I thought it might be a good idea since so many of the members are avid Photoshop freaks! Whattaya think? If anything, it would make for alot of cool pics!

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
I had thought about setting up seperate forums for LHS, Concord, Vision, etc......but didn't think there would be enought interest. If there are other that would like to see these forums added, let me know, and I'll do it.

Maybe this site is turning into LHcars.com (I already checked, it's taken...lol)

Anyways, let me know....

·
Registered
220 Posts
Maybe a LHcars URL but I dont see a need for splitting up an already small group of users.

I dont mind being lumped in with the 'treps 'cordes or LHS. :D

Mind you, us Vision owners are the distinct minority here, I read once there were only about 60,000 of them built. We will have to start an afirmitive action policy on the IOM. :D

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybe if people know that dodgeintrepid.net caters for all varients like you mentioned, `cordes LHS`es and Visions :) then others
will visit..?!?!?! I see plenty of them
on the roads here, just in my area here I must see the same 4 1st Gen `cordes each day, and I am in `hick`ville :)

I am sure allpar.com and the ng`s like
rec.chrysler would be a good way to push it..

Oh well my 2cents ..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts