DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so this kit has been in my garage since august. Actually had it delivered the day of the CT Kart meet. Due to one reason or another i haven't been able to install it till last week. So here are pictures.

Reactions: DesertCruiser

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Wow, a subtle bodykit! It looks very nice. I have trouble picturing the stock one while seeing this. Probably a good sign.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
milewsky80 said:
looks really good. I love how the fogs look bein out on the corner like that
Those actually arn't fogs. They are cornering lights. So when i turn they light up to brighten the way for me. The fogs are actually in the headlight housing (the ones closest to the hood.

As far as not being a dodge. I got to drive a stratus while the car was in the shop, does that count??? I used to have the 95 trep, we still have the stratus and just got a dodge caravan sxt. Besides my dads chief truck i'm the only non dodge. But i still love them.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Knightmare said:
Wow, a subtle bodykit! It looks very nice. I have trouble picturing the stock one while seeing this. Probably a good sign.
To help in that here you go:
BEFORE

AFTER

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Not bad. Nice and subtle.

I see you had to change your grill too. A friend at work has a Maxima (forget if it's a 2004 or 2005). In fact, it's the same color. I will have to show him your car. Anyways, he was like the first things I have to do is get tints and change out that fugly stock grill! :D

·
Registered
347 Posts
I like it. Some body kits are screaming for attention. This one was tastefully done.

·
Registered
779 Posts
mysteryman said:
Those actually arn't fogs. They are cornering lights. So when i turn they light up to brighten the way for me. The fogs are actually in the headlight housing (the ones closest to the hood.

WOW that's even cooler now that I know that haha

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Cornering lights go unnoticed on cars that aren't as flashy. My vic has them. Vics and grandma's-keys have had them for years and years and years. Dynasty's, newyorkers and imperials had them from the late 90's to 94 When they were replaced by the LH line.

Back on topic, Nice body kit. Really brings out the sharp lines on the top of the front bumper. Looks a little bit like its caddy CTS inspired.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
:bigok: Nice job man, that's how a bodykit should be :fun_08:

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Too subtle for my tastes......If I'm spending that kind of $$$, I want it to look like Bimmer's kit ;)

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Actually found out i never actually paid for the kit. Because it came broken and amex put a hold on the payment and the company never responded. But thanks for all the positive comments.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts