DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Uggggh i'm about fricking feed up with my damn car, ok I ordered the body kit for it 4 month ago, it doesn't show up until about 4 weeks ago the fiberglass work is shitty and I mean REALLY shitty, by body shop guy charges me extra to do it, the hoodscoops show up 2 weeks later & there is a huge gash in the pass. side one about 1 inch deep (which I don't have the extra money to pay to have filled in) & then I still don't have the rear spoiler, I got the rear spoiler today & the ****ing thing doesn't even come close to fitting & the body shop won't even attempt to fit it because it will cost so damn much! The place I ordered it from is out of canada so I have **** for legal recourse. grrrrrr....

sorry guys just had to vent.. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Wow, I am surprised that a company would do that. Like make a product soo shitty. ****in stupid if you ask me.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no ****, well i'm hoping because of me they lose all business that they might have gotten from this board because this stuff looks like ****!! i'm going to take some picture of the bad parts this weekend hopefully.

·
Registered
587 Posts
His shop is like 10 minutes from my work, want me to go yell at him?

And why do you have no legal recourse? I don't know much about international legality, but couldn't you come to canada and sue him or something? I know it would be a pain to come up here, but then again, losing a thousand bucks or whatever is a pain too....

Hey, maybe you can take him to Judge Judy???
She'd ream him out for you!!! (grin)

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sure :) i'll be calling him tomorrow to ream his ass for awhile see if I can get anything done. i can't get my money back because I already put the thing on except the spoiler.

coming up to canada to sue him would cost a lot more than I could ever hope to get out of it.

·
Dain bramaged
7,214 Posts
i had heard that the body kit was really rough from others who had ordered it.. i really don't mind as couple of my buddys are body shop guys and said they can fix almost anything.. just wish i was closer to canada so i could get a first hand look at the things before i pay for shippin to maryland..

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hope they know what they are doing, my body shop guy said it would cost megabucks to fit the rear spoiler (he has done the rest of the kit for free but refuses to do the spoiler because it is really that shitty of a job)& he did not think it would look right after it had been done, my advive don't even bother, have one custom fabricated, much less hassle & probablly cheaper in the long run.

[ January 30, 2002: Message edited by: Bryan ]

·
Registered
587 Posts
It's too bad no one on this site is really into fibreglass work, otherwise they could fabricate a custom body kit for the intrepid...Any takers???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts