DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there now or has there ever been a body kit for a 97 dodge intrepid? If so where can I get one, and what is it called.

Ive heard of something called "vision" I like the look of it but I dont know where to get it.
http://www.showcars-bodyparts.com/intrepid.html
that url has a pic of the "vision" style, has anyone heard of it, anywhere I could get it cheaper??

Sorry bout posting twice

·
Registered
457 Posts
that was on ebay not to long ago. From what I remember the guy had it custom built then decided not to install it. As far as I know there is no where else to ge tit.

I could be wrong, I am often wrong

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
There are 1 or 2 other guys on the site (maybe more) who have it. one person (cant remember the SN) said if he got 10 people to sign up, he could get it made for $700...

·
Registered
502 Posts
There was something going on with Dreamspeed making body kits and such. Obviously I don't believe that will progress over to our cars. I don't see any intakes popping up anytime soon either.

As for the 10 pre-order kits...don't hold your breath.

·
Registered
468 Posts
hey that kit on that site im buying the 2 hood intakes and the spoiler off the site dont really need to change the ground effects or bumpers in the intrepid since the es modle comes with em i think its the es cause mines got em

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Originally posted by ATFCharger:
There was something going on with Dreamspeed making body kits and such. Obviously I don't believe that will progress over to our cars. I don't see any intakes popping up anytime soon either.

As for the 10 pre-order kits...don't hold your breath.
yeah i think we are on our own for mods on these cars...

Originally posted by Chris18:
im buying the 2 hood intakes
i dunno how much they are on that site but you can get the same scoops from JCWhitney for $80

[ December 23, 2001: Message edited by: pimped3point3 ]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts