DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a picture i have recieved from the ShowCars Body Kit company. I guess this is some of there preliminary work for a 2'nd Generation Intrepid....... looks pretty good.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
I think I like the yellow one, aggressive, but stays with the corporate theme.

Cool, keep us in the loop!:wink:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I think that black one with the mesh grille looks pretty sweet.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
I want one =)

·
Registered
105 Posts
I like the yellow one, it looks more aggressive than the other, do you know when it might be in production?

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
That yellow one is awesome!! It makes the TREP look like a 4 door VIPER!!!

That gray one looks a little to ricy for me but cool anyways!!:bigsmile:

·
Registered
65 Posts
schweeeeeet

when when when all I want to know is when?:thumbsup:

·
Registered
562 Posts
these people need to do some work for first gens. the showcarkit is junk.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Front Body kit is now available!

These front bumpers are now available!

Click here to go to there website

The black one with mesh grills is $375

The yellow one in the picture with the lower splitter is $575

The yellow one without the lower splitter is $475

I E-Mailed them and asked if they could post pictures of these front bumpers on cars so that you could get a better perspective on how they look. Still no response.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Sk8-4ever said:
these people need to do some work for first gens. the showcarkit is junk.
Actually, the same people make both kits.

·
Registered
562 Posts
becareful if you think about buying that bumper cover, showcar has dicked someone on this site already.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
SK8- who have they screwed over? If they have, then I seriously would think hard about doing business with them.:angry:

·
Registered
724 Posts
INTREPER said:
SK8- who have they screwed over? If they have, then I seriously would think hard about doing business with them.:angry:
ME!!!!!!! If I ever get in an accident and have to have any pieces of my first gen kit replaced I will have someone custom make them rather than go back to these guys. The quality of the kit was overall crappy, didn't fit, major work needed to be done, search the first gen forums under body kits for some of my pissed off rants about them.

My recommendation is if you must do business with them do it via credit card so you can stop payment if necessary, I did it with paypal & had no recourse through them. I have had nothing but problems with them, but other trep owners i have talked to said when they called/e-mailed them they were great, responded quickly, ect... I have sent them probablly 10 e-mails & gotten 2 of them answered & they were both BEFORE I bought the kit.

·
Registered
349 Posts
maybe someone could do some photoshop work with these pictures to see what it looks like on the car?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts