DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
If it fits, don't you think they'd advertise it that way?

In other words, no it will not fit, at least not straight out of the box. The cars are nowhere close in dimensions.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Looks to be a different shape. So with out mods I dont think so. Also You noticed they dont have one for the 2nd gen intreps.

·
Registered
458 Posts
i was about to order that exact kit but cancelled the order. they told me that it would take them about a week to actually get it shipped out and another week and a half to get it to me....becuase of this, i asked for a discount on the shipping costs and thhey gave it to me, but i decided not to go with the kit anyways

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
2 1/2 weeks for shipping on a body kit isn't all that unreasonable... especially if they're going to give you a discount.

·
Registered
458 Posts
i know that is what i was saying....i just decided that i really didnt want to go with the kit and spend the money in a different way

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
"body kit"

i know i have a frist gen and all, but last time i was at the junkyard i was takin off this bumper from an intrepid and there happened to be a ford probe with a aftermarket front bumper right next to it and it was just hanging on with zipties so i ripped it off and stuck it on the trep and whatda know it fits, the bolts line up it and it clears everywhere. so i bought it for $5 (had a big crack in it, but nothin a little fiberglass work wont fix) i try to post pics. but what im tryin to get at is that somtimes you gotta just try new stuff.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Nice front bumper. A good body shop or someone good with fiberglass (if it's fiberglass) would be able to mod it to fit. Looks like it would need to be widened and the part between the headlights lowered.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
"body kit"

rough picture...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts