DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before i registered onto this site, i had been pondering on whether to buy the bodykit thats out of Canada, a place called showcars-unlimited or something like that. Well looking at the past forum posts, i was shocked to hear about how the quality on this bodykit- was how can i say(like crap) I've saved up my money to order the kit and now am wondering would it be worth it ( I would for sure exclude the hood scoops and the spoiler!) . Is there anyone who has the kit or has made a kit for 1st gen Intrepids? Would it be possible to gather enough people and go to a bodykit company and have a bodykit built. If anyone knows of another bodykit or has plans on building one-email me, i have my pennies collected and would be happy to be one of the 1st with a new kit!

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
A guy on the site, Bryan got the kit, he's the one that said it was crap. He has a website with pics too, but you can't see how bad the quality of the kit is in the pics.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
any pictures that are loaded with really help. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
The kit looks sweet, but I do not like paying money for crap myself, but if you want to do some sanding then go ahead and buy it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bryan, how did the rest of the kit look? the side skirts look simple, but i guess the front and back bumpers are what im worried about. I could tell the spoiler didnt match up to body at all, how did the rest line up? did you have someone sand or rework the kit? thanks for posting your previous messages.

·
Registered
724 Posts
the front and rear bumper were not to bad (in comparison to the rest) the skirts were pretty bad, sorry but I don't have any pictures of them as they were put on the car before I saw them.

They all requires lots of sanding & fit work.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Man i like that body kit!!! Its nice i love the hood scoops but that wing isnt that great do u have to put that kit together yourself or can u just take it to a shop to put on... because they have to put it on right its there job.

·
Registered
583 Posts
It would look better if you could get it on the way its meant to be on so then it would look awesome do u get the rims with the kit???

·
Registered
724 Posts
it came with the purchase of the car when i bought it from a private owner, (i'm reworking some of it now because i'm bored out of my f-in mind and I still have leftover supplies) and since it needs to be repainted anyways i figure if i screw up, i'm not out anything

1 - 18 of 18 Posts