Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all
this is the first message i post on DI.net,
I been coming here for a while.
I just came across this site,
it is in a different language, but it has
an Intrepid's bodykit, anyone can check it out?

http://www.transforma.com.mx/air.htm

thanks y'all
Masalma
2000 ES Steel Blue

·
Registered
504 Posts
Fake?

It looks photoshopped to me. Look at a picture of a new Neon R/T, then look at the Intrepid pic again...

·
Registered
541 Posts
It all looks stock except for the spoiler, what gives?

·
Registered
155 Posts
the bumper looks stock to me, and where the bumper meets the front wheel cavity, it only looks as if the took a small mudguard, painted it white and stuck it there, it does have a minor side skirt, and the spoiler is avaliable at spoilers4less.com at 99 bucks. I don't think its worth it bro, and if they did add something to the front, you'd tear it up quick, the car is very low stock, everytime i get to my schools driveway, unless i come to a complete stop b4 the ramp, i hit bottom. I'd say get the spoiler for a hundred bucks, paint it, and it'll be hot, and one day we'll race, k?
j/k-be easy kid

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
That site just sucks!!! Those pictures are the worst in the world. Someones idea of a photo shop joke. Dont bother with them!!!:crazy:

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
I found the Company's Website.

With a simple search at Yahoo!, I found the company that makes these sideskirts and rear wing. The website is www.airdesign.com.mx which is a company down in Mexico. To save you time, it does list Erebuni (www.erebuni.net) as one of their distributors. I have emailed erebuni about the possibility of importing in those sideskirts, but have not heard back from them yet. I'll keep you posted when I do hear back from them.

As far as I can tell, these are not photoshopped images, but actual products from a real company. Erebuni does sell Air Design's other body kits on their website (e.g. the one for the newest Dodge Neon), so it leads me to believe that there should be no reason to doubt the availibility of these products from Air Design.

Anyone up to calling Mexico direct to find out? They do list their phone numbers on the website. I would also recommend that you do speak spanish as well:wink:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts