Rep to who knows why I want 6x114.3!!

Yup, I'm bored today!

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Starnerf said:
Viper wheels?
We Have a Winner!!

I fell in love with these SRT Viper wheels at the auto show. I want the brakes too...

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
acctually that wont work. Not without a ton of fab work and a butt load of money. I acctually looked at swapping the viper hubs onto my car but the viper uses a four bolt flange and we have a three bolt. So unless you disassemble the hub/bearing assembly and hope it swaps, your pretty much screwed. The only other options are a custom hub spacer that may or may not work. Or you can try to redrill your hubs which most people will tell you shouldnt ever be done.

Of course after all that work you still need the wheels and tires. Tires arent that big of a deal, the are pretty universal. Wheels on the other hand are top dollar. The dealers have quoted me $3000 EACH. Yup, that's $12,000 in wheels. No Thanks. and used ones? Try $3000 for a set. Might be nice if I ever race the thing but as my daily driver, I Dont Think So.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Apearently you didn't get it.....I meant just buy the front axle with the rims so you can look at them in your living room, forget about putting that in your car....LOL :p

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
The parents would Never allow that in the house. Cant afford it any ways.

If I did get a living room ornament it would be the engine that was next to the car!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts