DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I went to change the brake pads and some numb nuts striped 2 lugs on three of the four wheels. Well I went back to pepboys and got a new set of aftermarket lugs that were chrome for 40 bucks. While I was there I bought some caliper paint and found the wheel/rim coating paint. I got black and went back home. After spending 2 hours getting the wheels off I cleaned all 4 rims and knocked out the center peices. Sanded them down with 230grit sand paper and painted each rim. While they dryed I painted the brake calipers. Then cleaned up the middle peices that go on the rims and put them back on then put the wheels back on the car. It looks pretty damn sweet. I'll post some pix tomorrow.

·
Registered
715 Posts
can i request a pic of the whole car with the painted wheels? neat idea...

·
Woober Goobers!
50,149 Posts
The poor mans "Motor Sports" wheels!

·
Woober Goobers!
50,149 Posts
Will sell my Mo Spos for $800!! J/K!!

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Very nice Joe! I don't think I've ever seen that pic before.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I think it looks awesome. Nice work!

I will def consider doing this to my wheels...

·
Registered
715 Posts
wow, that does look nice even with the poor res. lol. did you have to clear them after or just paint them and leave them??

·
Registered
575 Posts
hmmm i have a set of those wheels just sittin in my shed with no tires on them. naaah im to lazy, anyone wanna buy them? haha that does look good but probably not on my Hideous Champagne Pearl paint. Rep to all i can!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts