DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I stayed up late last night for no apparent reason, and ended up with this:

My rendition of a 2 door LH. The rear window looks a little 'Grand Prix' ish, but hey, I used Paint :p

Rather than making numerous threads to showcase my boredom; I'll just keep posting here :)
I'm no Mathwiz, but I enjoy playing with PS :D

·
Registered
360 Posts
To me the nose looks bent for loss of a better term. The side skirts I would drop to closer match the front bottom edge, or shave the bottom of the front and put a splitter on it.
And before any one else says it....6 bolts on a trep?
Other than that good job, keep at it.....

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Haha... before I even thought to say 6 lugs, I thought.. 01? SRT-10? lol. Anyways, it all looks pretty good. The front end "paint job" looks a little grey and glossy. Don't know much about PS but if there is a way to make it more metallic that would look nicer. Also the intercooler looks a little close to the bumper, if that makes sense.

Josiah

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, I had a little trouble matching the nose up, that and the reflection is a little different on it as well. Suprisingly enough, the rims suit the car IMO; but yes, 6 bolts looks a little funny on the Trep :p

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JLWX5 said:
Haha... before I even thought to say 6 lugs, I thought.. 01? SRT-10? lol. Anyways, it all looks pretty good. The front end "paint job" looks a little grey and glossy. Don't know much about PS but if there is a way to make it more metallic that would look nicer. Also the intercooler looks a little close to the bumper, if that makes sense.

Josiah
The front end was originaly red, as you can see a little by the intercooler opening. I didnt touch the intercooler, it's in the same place as a 95-99 DSM.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just another idea, made it up before work this morning:

Silver is hard to colour match :eviltongu

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Imadreadhead said:
^that one is pimp
Haha, I thought it was gonna look dumb as hell, untill I actualy got it layered, then it all fell into place. Too bad they never made them like that :p

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The last pic has the front end from an SRT-4 Neon.
Here it is, a little revised:

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
seriously, mee too, that looks frigin awesome!

i dont even really like the look of that front end on the SRT-4 too much, but man would it look awesome on the Intrepid!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, it isn't a Trep; Eclipse w/ RT/10 bumper:

I'm starting to dislike silver......it's so damn hard to match :brutal_01

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
r0meo021 said:
stick to intrepids... you got some good skillz..... Show me what i should do with mine
Will do :p
Any pic in particular you want done?

1 - 20 of 81 Posts