DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Boris Said (age and all) will do good in the future.

My honest opinion when I first seen Boris Said for the first time, I figured he would be some off the wall cocky German prick or something. Well, he hase proven to hang on the road courses. I have watched his races in GT and all that other stuff, and he has gotten my attention. His over all attitude reminds me of a later Dale. He has a cocky attitude alright, but in a cool way. I think if he buckles down, and tries a couple oval tracks starting at Pocono, I think he could run with the top 15 atleast.

What do you guys think about this guy?

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
He raced in the truck series a few years ago and was competetive. He'd like to have another full time run in cup, he'd probably be better with a year in the Busch series first.

He does push the hell out of any car he runs and has done well in SCCA and LeMans races. I know he was one of BMW's top drivers and also drove for Porsche.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
moparman, I couldn't agree with you more. Along the lines of setting in, I think he should try a year in Busch, and them move up with the big dogs. Only for the simple fact of getting him settled into the new feel, and the new tracks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts