DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Damn randy i was thinking about the same thing when i was watcvhing the show i was going to post it up dman thats funny yeah it was a purple one and he honked the horn for a long time its a good show :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
109 Posts
When Harper pulled up then Intrepid. My daughter yelled out that your car daddy. Even my daughter knows a thing of beauty when she see it. :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
86 Posts
since were on the topic of shows here has anyone seen special unit 2? the new sci fi action show, well they drive a nice White 300 M with a kick arse hood scoop and nice rims wow you gota watch the show just for the car :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Yeah, I enjoy watching that show also, so wild things go on in that school..

·
That rhythm is INFECTIOUS.
18,595 Posts
Been watchin' BP since last season... this little thing between Guber and 'hook lady' is pretty creepy tho - can't wait to see how THAT's gonna turn out. Seeing 7-of-9 frolic around in a tanktop ain't too bad either. :D

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
I'm pretty sure it was an ES, by the look of the rims and the leather seats.

Know who I hate on that show? That dumb ass teacher who made it a "class project" to sue Lipshitz. The student who supposedly was "hurt" by the name calling was smaug through the whole thing.

Heh...well that teacher ends up in jail next week anyway. :) Oh, and hook lady (I thought she was pretty sexy as the mom on Picket Fences) asks Guber to stay the night.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Originally posted by WildChild:
since were on the topic of shows here has anyone seen special unit 2? the new sci fi action show, well they drive a nice White 300 M with a kick arse hood scoop and nice rims wow you gota watch the show just for the car :)
It's actually a kick-ass Concorde. It's still cooler than a penguins ass...

·
Registered
568 Posts
Originally posted by MathWiz:
Buschman,
Have you been gone for a while, have not seen many posts from you. Us 1st gen guys have to look out for each other.

MathWiz
Hey bro sorry I have been so aloof lately. I've been lurking a little bit. But in general I just haven't been hitting BBs as much. Plus I've been putting a lot of time in modding the Hawk. But in general just haven't been surfing as much :( But I'm still around :)

Mike
aka Buschman

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by Buschman:
Man that's pretty obtuse. I guess I just don't think anything should have to endear the pain of being thrown out a window and hit by a car just cause some little girl is having a bad day. Even if "it's just a goat" :rolleyes:

Buschman
It's also just a TV show :)

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Like when the cow gets creamed by the old jalopy in "Oh brother, where art thou?" It was so awful and so funny at the same time. I laughed, and yet I wouldn't walk across the street to kick a cow... :) :( :) :( :) :(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts