DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
94' Lincoln TownCar

Needed a winter beater, anyone find it strange that i won't drive the trep in the winter. I'll have pics in a couple days, but it needs a paint job that i dont' care about, maybe one day i'll do something crazy with it but for now it suits my purposes, no more insurance on the trep, so that won't even be on the road for another 5 months while it has some major work done to it.

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
Hope you don't have to deal with too much snow in the Lincoln. They're not known (at least around here) to be great handling cars when it comes to snow and ice! :)

·
Registered
623 Posts
Nothing better than a good old rear driver in the classic winter weather.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
friend had an 88 sucked ass in the snow....of coarse our snow is really wet and doesn't pack

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh we have tons of snow here, but i never really cared about how my car drives, come winter time i only really go to school and work and not really many other places, i really do hate driving in the winter no matter what i have

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Parking the fwd in favour of a rwd, now there is a rear Intrepid enthuasiast.

I've parked my LHS for a few winters but we no longer have enough cars to do this.
My wife drives the LHS and I'm driving a Dodge Shadow.
This leaves my Ram, Super Bee and her Belvedere out of the weather.

Lifeizkrazy, I'd suggest fresh oil, clean and wax and remove the battery for winter hibernation.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jfsram said:

Lifeizkrazy, I'd suggest fresh oil, clean and wax and remove the battery for winter hibernation.
it will be in the shop all winter being painted with some other minor body work, and it will be taken care of like the best of them

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
CEHE4KA said:
Nothing better than a good old rear driver in the classic winter weather.
Thats one of the resons DC is going to have tough time selling LX's. Oh yes, forget they are ugly also.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts