DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I have had this car for 3 weeks now and I noticed that people my age(20-24) like to try and pick a race with me. As usual, I get the people who have a stock Honda civic hatchback with a 1.8(or whatever they put in those) try and race me. :flipa:

I am not really a guy who races a family Sedan but when I see a bunch of fools, I just have to go off on them.

I kicked a Cavalier's a$$ yesterday :biggrin: It almost took me off the line but I was never behind. Chevy Impala FTMFW!!!!

·
Registered
397 Posts

Do you think that would have to be checked at the airport, or could it be a carry-on?

I hate shopping at Wal-Mart, but it would be quite entertaining to pull up beside one of those old ladies in thier electric carts and rev the little car engine like "Wanna race?" :)

·
Registered
344 Posts
Dave, after seening your video I'll bet fearless is on Ebay right now trying to find one of those babies and the Impala is on the front lawn with a "for sale" sign on it.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dave, after seening your video I'll bet fearless is on Ebay right now trying to find one of those babies and the Impala is on the front lawn with a "for sale" sign on it.
LOL. I'd be afraid of someone not seeing me and killing me.

Hell, a hit at 20mph will hurt you if not kill you.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You guys missed my point. I wasn't "high" on beating a Cav. I al saying that I am getting more people wanting to race me when I have the Impala rather than the Intrepid.

·
Registered
484 Posts
LOL at the video. My moms got a 2005 Impala, such a NICE car. I know every time I go for a ride and enter the freeway I just get into the throttle and hear the engine roar! people look and have that "are you a police car" kinda look(tinted 5%) with onstar(the antenna for onstar looks like whats on police cars).

·
Registered
73 Posts
Today's youth! Wait until the G8 w/LS7, Challenger and new Camaro come out. These cars will put front wheel drive back in there place............. As long as we're not talking about fuel milage..........

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
LOL at the video. My moms got a 2005 Impala, such a NICE car. I know every time I go for a ride and enter the freeway I just get into the throttle and hear the engine roar! people look and have that "are you a police car" kinda look(tinted 5%) with onstar(the antenna for onstar looks like whats on police cars).
I just love hearing the engine as you a accelerate. Pretty roomy too!

I put on 2k miles in the past 2 weeks. :redface:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts