DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, i see alot of people have some beautiful treps and modifications done for them. i have some ideas but i want to be sure they will work. First im looking at buying flex ehaust pipe and running dual exhaust like that but the heat worries me. will it work? Also, is there a bully dog/superchip style tuner for my 2003 2.7 intrepid? Any other suggestions for cheap performance would be greatly appreciated

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Hey everyone, i see alot of people have some beautiful treps and modifications done for them. i have some ideas but i want to be sure they will work. First im looking at buying flex ehaust pipe and running dual exhaust like that but the heat worries me. will it work? Also, is there a bully dog/superchip style tuner for my 2003 2.7 intrepid? Any other suggestions for cheap performance would be greatly appreciated
If you are talking about those big, long sections of flex pipe, don't waste your money. Those will fail quicker than anything. Do the exhaust work right, take it to a shop, spend the money and have it custom made for your car. Yes, you can have true duals run for your 2.7, however before you even think of that, please go over the maintenance of your 2.7 as they require a firm hand.

No, there are no tuners for any car in the LH line.

·
Bitches be like...
16,618 Posts
Welcome!

Do the performance mods right! Look for hand me downs rather than buying cheap crap new. I put a 300M special dual exhaust on my car for about 120 bucks. Looks and works great. You're not going to get much more out of that 2.7L, just take care of it. If you want to go faster look into dropping a 3.5L in there.

And post pics!! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts