DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
I am looking to buy a bra for my 'trep. What brands should I be looking at. I like the embroidered 'INTREPID' on the factory Dodge bra's, but I have been unable to find any of them at the dealerships because they don't make them anymore. If I could find one of them I would get it. For those of you that have bra's on your car, what brand do you have and how do you like it, how's the fit,... Any feedback would be great.

Thanks in Advance,

[ October 02, 2001: Message edited by: swartlkk ]

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
The bra on my car is "LeBra" brand. I like it, but it fits pretty tight so if you buy one get ready to wrestle with it for a while.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I keep my bra on my chest thankyou...

:p

·
Registered
299 Posts
si, u wear a bra???

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
At the wifes Request :) .... J/K... :p

·
Registered
558 Posts
Hey Si,

Why you askin' us? You have the perfect shopper at home, right beside you! Tell her you need a bra for your car and see if she gets the WonderBra or Victoria's Secret?

Danny
Capitalcity R/T

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Danny, Thats an idea dude!!! The cups could cover up some of the yellow coloration on my lights :)

Talkin of which, I imagine you have been in
Victoria Secret.. Ladies man Paradise! :) Obviously its just a sex playground, but we all play different games in the playground, I just fancied saying to one of the girlies "Do you have cat-suits and gags?" :)

No I am not into the Bondage stuff, it was an example!! no doubt I am going to get stick for it anyway... :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts