DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like to know which headlight are you using now? I would like to change a new headlight since my philips bluevision is not bright enough

·
Registered
638 Posts
I use Sylvania Silverstars and think they're damn good for the money. If you're looking for really bright light then HIDs might be in order but you'd have a hard time finding those for a Vision; not to mention that in some states it's illegal to have them if your car didn't originally come with them. :)

·
Registered
475 Posts
does anyone know which lights are that bright, blue color?
I'm running silverstars now, and i bought them from walmart(returns welcome) so i can take them back and get a different set.
my headlights have that yellow crud on them, and it's effecting the color of the lights, it would be nice to have a blue set. besides, i bought some led's and they are that blue color too....

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, it seems the SilverStar is the best on the market, right?

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I have the sylvania silverstars in my car and I love them. They are the best for the price. If you want the best of them all go with PIAA. You will pay an arm and a leg for them but they are worth it.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay then, I will throw away my Philip BlueVision.~~

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i would like to know what is the watt output for the silverstar?

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
55W/65W You cannot go with any higher wattage without modifing the headlight harness or else you will burn it out.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
got it, thanks~

1 - 9 of 9 Posts