DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
So my driver's seat broke on me a few months back when I went to reach into the seatback pocket and all of a sudden the seatback reclined right into the rear seat. I'm currently propping the seat up with a box but can use some help.

I thought I'd seen threads on here addressing a similar issue where it's most likely replacing bolts that were originally part of a recall. I had a dealership quote me replacing the bolts and they elected to quote swapping out the entire seat frame with a junkyard one.

Can anyone give me some insight into what it might be? Or possibly a good junkyard in the NE that might have a replacement? I tried calling a couple yards but didn't make much progress.

Any help is appreciated.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,295 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm going to see if it's the bolts first; I found them through one of the online Mopar parts dealers. Will I need 2 for the Driver's Seat? I have the LH Service Manual you recommended to me previously. Will I find a walkthrough (even roughly) of how to replace those bolts in the manual?

Thanks all!

·
Dain bramaged
7,190 Posts
If you do go the junkyard route, seats from any LH platform car bolt in. 300m, intrepid, concord.. hell even first gen seats. I had 300m seats in my 1st gen.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts