DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has any suggestions on how to get rid of a car with no tile please let me know!!!!!!!

I was told if I decided to part the car out that no one would take it for donations. Does anyone know if this is true? If any one is interested I would get rid of the car for a small fee. I just about replaced every sensor known to me. New water pump new alternator oil changed every 2000 miles and just swaped some seats off an old lady who had a 97 with 140000 miles and never drove the car but had to get rid of hers due to a tree falling on the roof. My car is a 94 with a clean 160,000 miles 16in hubbies from an 05 with an ES front bumper with yellow fogs.(the lens is yellow not the bulbs). also custom flowmaster setup. If any one is interested in the NYC area call 9177335387 or post here or e-mail at [email protected]

·
Registered
75 Posts
With most things of that nature you can contact the DMV witht he VIN #s And car info and they should be able to send a cert. of ownership, or others lip of the sort.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have done that already but something is wrong with the initial name change on the title and my request along with my check was returned

·
Registered
851 Posts
try selling it to a salvage yard. pick your valuable pieces off before you give it to them. maybe they would even tow it there for you?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I am about to just push it on to the street and let sanitation have its way with it. I dont want to do that to such a great car but I have no choice

·
Registered
566 Posts
poopyhead said:
I have done that already but something is wrong with the initial name change on the title and my request along with my check was returned
So...you never tried to find out what was wrong with the initial name change and correct it?

If your going to just let the city 'tag it and tow it' gut it for whatever you think you might sell here or ebay first. If you do that look into what liabilities there are, if any, for doing so. I always thought if they take it they keep it until you go claim it otherwise they do whatever they want, sell it/scrap it, if you don't claim it and you have no obligations after that.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanx Guys

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Oh.......my.....God.

Now usually I don't criticize other people's cars, but are those MUSTANG rims I see on this?! And a hood scoop? I think I may have found the infamous orange Trep's father.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts