DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
It wont hurt them ah bit.

Im only using it at 50 percent strength just brushing it around with a two inch paint brush and it does just as good a job as it does at full strength.

·
That rhythm is INFECTIOUS.
18,595 Posts
Hot damn I need to get a jug of this stuff too.

The guy that named it either has a GREAT sense of humor or he's insane. :lulz:

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Before/after is impressive..
I just got done polishing up my set of charger rims earlier tonight (put about 2 hours into it total)..but mine are in boxes, not on a car YET.. considering selling them while they're in next to perfect condition ..Decisions!

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
Before/after is impressive..
I just got done polishing up my set of charger rims earlier tonight (put about 2 hours into it total)..but mine are in boxes, not on a car YET.. considering selling them while they're in next to perfect condition ..Decisions!
So, how did you 'polish' them? What product (besides browns) did you use (brushes, rag, power washer, etc)?

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
So, how did you 'polish' them? What product (besides browns) did you use (brushes, rag, power washer, etc)?
Oh I just used water/johnsons baby shampoo in a spray bottle (on the face), They were pretty well clean already, main thing I had to do was the inner part of the rim, on that I used some water/eagle 1 car wash in a spray bottle w/paper towel. I used paper towels, Microfiber towel, and some cheese cloth/polishing cloth

·
Registered
455 Posts
here's our results:

front:

Before

After

Rear:
(i actually tried cleaning these with some car wash soap a week ago and this was the best result after a lot of effort and scrubbing. A lot of that brown crap wouldn't come off)
Before

After

There's some stuff left on there, not sure if its stubborn crap still stuck on or just the wheel corroding away (I'm thinking it is), but this stuff worked pretty damn good on these wheels considering they have seen no cleaning ever (its a '99). They look a lot better after using this cleaner.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Wow that stuff seems impressive.

Actually another cleaner I found works really well is Turtle Wax Ice wheel an tire cleaner. I bought some of the stuff on clearance. Works better than Megs (which I've been using). Bought 4 more at $0.95 each. :)

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
I just put in an order for a gallon. I've got plenty of wheels that could use a good cleaning.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
think i may order some as well

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
What I save in shipping, by living in FL. I pay it in sales tax lol ... still a bit cheaper tho. I have to get some of this stuff. Says safe for painted wheels.
A few of my neighbors that are car nuts like myself have purchased this stuff and I have seen it work in person. It's pretty amazing stuff.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts