DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought his car looked great in pictures. It is unbelievable when you see it in person. I love the new wheels and the color just draws people in!

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
thanks, appreciate the kind words. I have had the pictures in my sig thread for a while, just wanted to see who actually read down that far. ;)

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Phuckin Phil said:
That's one of Pat's paint jobs isn't it?
Sure is, which is why I don't want to compliment it too much and inflate his ego even more ;)

·
Dain bramaged
7,197 Posts
gn300 said:
Awww man get the pants out the window and towels off the car it's not a dryer.

Is that a vail hanging on the silver car?

Tacky. come on you are at carslile!

well these i assume were taken after Mel and Sebs wedding.. hence the stuff on Sebs intrepid and the pants in the picture..

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
kcarlos2000 said:
Bruce's car is alright.

j/k I love that color and the whole car is just setup up nice nothing looks out of place or overdone. Besides Bruce is a really nice person also.
Not overdone?

IT'S TANGERINE NOW! haha

·
Garfield Rules
9,144 Posts
That car does look awesome in person. It was one of the cars I was looking foward to seeing and I couldn't keep my eyes off of it.

·
Registered
453 Posts
The pictures do not do it justice, it is a car that has to be seen in person, I am glad that I had the opportunity to go to Carlisle, now I know who everyone is and check out the cars.

It's Orange, call it what you will, it's a very bright orange, and yes it does draw you in.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
ozzy said:
The pictures do not do it justice, it is a car that has to be seen in person, I am glad that I had the opportunity to go to Carlisle, now I know who everyone is and check out the cars.

It's Orange, call it what you will, it's a very bright orange, and yes it does draw you in.

its not orange, its Tangerine. ;)

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Geez Brucie, I'm sure glad you let me pick the color!

How about some props my way gentlemen, for having such awesome taste!

:tongue:

·
Registered
207 Posts
gn300 said:
Awww man get the pants out the window and towels off the car it's not a dryer.

Is that a vail hanging on the silver car?

Tacky. come on you are at carslile!

Dude you do realize we got married that day loll nothing tacky about a vail on the wedding car loll
Dont complain about the cars if you werent there :) the pants and shirt were the boys getting ready to clean the cars !!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts