DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
DAMN! If I only had some extra money laying around, those would look HOT on my Special...

·
Registered
1,189 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
wow, who would want those ugly things? :D

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I'll be honest with you. Those 20's are the first ones i've actually considered buying lol. I love Avengers silver ones and those chrome one look very nice as well! Think i'm gonna save up for charger wheels though.

Josiah

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
I love how they have a "Plymouth Intrepid" on their compatibility list. LOL

Nice find, too big for my taste, RT charger rims for me and im done LOL.

Good luck potential buyers.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GO RONBO!!!!!! LOL! I guess he likes my rims too? How many sets of rims you got Ronbo?

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I was actually looking for these in chrome last month after seeing Ron's car, but could not find them, that wheel has been discountinued, so these are some of the last available, I might have bought them, but then I found these

Charles

·
Woober Goobers!
50,349 Posts
Me?....I'm not bidding on anything!! Must be my evil twin bidding. Just kidding..if anyone else on here is in the bidding...I'll drop out. I don't need a 4th set of wheels and would rather see someone that could really use them get them. PM me if you're in the running and I'll drop out.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Heh, I'd like them, but I've been told chrome doesn't go well with a silver car ;)

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Noooooo, Ronbo got outbid by someone with a 0 feedback score :(

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
LOL, Ronbo REALLY wants them!!!

I'm waiting for the 'lost the auction' but second chance thing (like they did to me).

Sorry you lost the auction.

I lost the auction of mine from that seller as well, but then was given a 'second chance offer' the next day at my high bid. I figured the seller bumped his own auction, but not sure.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Looks like he lost by 5 cents, ouch.

They are making money on the shipping, that is why they have no local pickup, if I had won the true shipping cost would have been about $78, so they are padding their price that way.

Charles

·
Woober Goobers!
50,349 Posts
No big deal Rob...It got over what I wanted to spend. Even if I picked them up there's the cost of tires..etc. So the noob with a feedback of zero will have to save up for a few more months to get tires!! If I get a second chance maybe. Otherwise it's off to the Goodyear store for tires for my 300m Special chromies with TPSI Sensors.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Let me know if there's a 2nd chance offer......I think that ebayer is a scammer and bids up his own auctions.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,349 Posts
I'll let you know if there's a 2nd chance. If he is a scammer I wouldn't be surprised if I see the 2nd chance in a few hours!! Maybe I'll do one of those best offer 2nd chance counter offers then!! Someone else was bidding up after $480...wasn't me.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Guy who won the bid registered TODAY.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts