1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you don't Sirius satellite radio check out this

http://www.btls.com

Unbeleivable!!! You have to hear it. :bluegrab:

JoeKD you've been holding out on us LOL j/k!!!

Just realized wrong forum MODERATOR please move to "Whatever"
thank you

·
Registered
227 Posts
yeah I remember that too (I'm from granby-couple towns over from you Joe). Dee sucked ass-all he ever talked about was his wife and kids-as if it was an AM talk show or something. Still beats the format 104 has gone to now though, Star and Buc Wild doing a race card dropping show. The guy is a piece of **** IMO. NED ROCKS ! I have a bunch of his bits on my computer, IMO Ned WAS the BTLS show.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
saselker said:
yeah I remember that too (I'm from granby-couple towns over from you Joe
You think I would forget you are just on the other side of the airport from me?

Let me know when you will be at the Mark's shows this year and I'll try to swing by (even though I'm a Ford driver now)

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I'm new to Bubba hearing him for the first time on Howard 101. The dude seriously rocks. He is Howard's evil younger brother. Apparently, despite the lack of censorship, he has already been warned about show content - not sure what. Also, Gary Dell'Abate said that he had been pulled into no less than four meetings with Sirius management about Bubba.

Bubba has made a couple of mentions that he is on a 13-second delay. I'm sure there has to be some delay because of the nature of the technology - a few seconds has to be spooled by your tuner for when you are going under a bridge or whatever. Whenever I pull into my garage, it take about five seconds for it to cut out. Is the delay Bubba is talking about just this or is there something else going on?

·
Registered
227 Posts
JoeKD said:
You think I would forget you are just on the other side of the airport from me?

Let me know when you will be at the Mark's shows this year and I'll try to swing by (even though I'm a Ford driver now)

I'm there all the time-you'll recognize my car-it will be the ONLY 1940 Dodge Coupe there. Seriously though any time your planning to go shoot me a PM. And BTW I'm still enjoying the J-intake the wifey bought me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts