1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
It's dinner.

·
Registered
518 Posts
seriously, does anyone know if that thing is real and wtf it is?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Titleist said:
seriously, does anyone know if that thing is real and wtf it is?
yeah there real i seen a few when i was in saudi.. i ran from one when i got on post lol them things are fast. and they are called camel spiders. they lay their eggs on a camel and when the eggs hatch they eat the camel (camel spiders)

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Dam a hell of away to wake up in the morning. And find that in your sleeping bag. Or worse yet. Get up at night too take a leak and have one those jump on to your manhood.:eek:

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
.....jesus......

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
[sarcasm]Thanks a million for the skin creeps. [/sarcasm]

Is that the same pic that George Noory was talking about last night on Coast to Coast AM? I was too tired when I got home to check the website.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Re: Re: bug problem...

powerpro said:
Gavin said:
WTF is it? And sorry for giving ya'll nightmares tonight. :D

They're called "camel spiders". They're from the scorpion family. See them all the time when I have to go to the "sandbox". You don't normally see them that big though. Those are two big SOB's.
where did you go in the desert? for the folks that went have you put a scorpion and a camel spider together man thats a nasty fight. scorpion always wins

·
Registered
392 Posts
tonyt4ever said:
where did you go in the desert? for the folks that went have you put a scorpion and a camel spider together man thats a nasty fight. scorpion always wins
Been to:
- Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
- Eskan Village, Saudi Arabia
- Seeb, Oman
- Khandahar, Afghanistan

Scorpion/Camel Spider fights are always good entertainment.

·
Registered
65 Posts
i only been to psab what do you do? im security forces

·
Registered
392 Posts
tonyt4ever said:
i only been to psab what do you do? im security forces
I work Power Production. We supply all the power to most of the remote sites out there. You've probably seen the large power plant that was at PSAB. A long line of huge generators (MEP-12's)

Our career field also works Aircraft Arresting Systems (Barriers) on runways (just like the Navy catches aircraft aboard ships). We are currently shifting over to this primarily on recent TDY's. Most of the Power Plant sites are being contracted out so that we can focus more on aircraft operations.

·
Registered
518 Posts
wait a minute...how does a little ole scorpion defeat that huge, motherf'in spider???!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts