DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so, first off let me say that this is my first time doing something like this so please.. No rude comments, Im learning (My dads a professional body man and painter) but i NEVER had any help with this and ive been getting so many positive comments on it so i wanna show you guys!! So i already had a stock spoiler on it but i didn't like the looks, people told me to buy one but i don't like bolt on, plus i want something custom, so my dad had a bunch of scrap sheet metal and i thought id do something, so i started building this, its all FULLY welded no pin holes and on the edge i have a steel bar for strength, just bought a gallon of body fill (Cheaper to buy the gallon, I'm defiantly not using it all but it was cheaper and dad will use the rest later on) So probably starting middle of next week ill be shaping it. Take note also that I'm 17 :)

Attachments

·
Registered
14,854 Posts
Looks good - great exposure @ 17 to body work.

keep this thread going with fresh pictures. I'd like to see the progress.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya for sure guys I'll keep you all updated with new pictures and thanks! And no I'm not filling in the light bar, light bar can still go in and stuff, I made my spoiler stick out and if curves back in to the end of the trunk lid

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also later today I'm finishing up welding in the back and all, I'll take some pictures of the back and show you all what the back looks like later today

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was going for the whole NASCAR style aha, I didn't GWR around to working on it Mich today, ran out of welding wire, so I put some plastic on it and going to get some wire Friday probably

1 - 16 of 16 Posts