DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:devil: Everytime I cruise down our local main street in my metallic silver 2000 Intrep, some damn high school kid with a "souped up" rice burner has to rev his engine and try to act all cool. Well I don't play that game; so one day while heading to work our local high school got out for the day (right acroos the street from me by chance)and I was at the light when by George a (what looked to me as a ) 2001 or 2002 Honda Civic pulls up next to me. I swore I was in the movie "The fast & The Furious" by the looks of this car. He had it all: 25 foot wing on his trunk, MoMo rims, decals, car lowered, the works. He reved up, I reved my ride up. My stereo was thumping thanks to my 2 12 inch MTX subs in the trunk. I was ready to rock and roll this chump all the way back to Tokyo. Light turns red, I burn some mad rubber, and this guys car:..... STALLED> I never laughed so hard in my life, as I kept looking back in my rear view mirror and he just sat there, cars honking their horn. My words are: "When you think you have it all, you don't". I know this isn't the best story here on the website. But hey I'm sure that I'll have more to share as time goes on. ~~~ Until then~~~ MOPAR FOREVER!!:baaa:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Way to show him whos boss!:bigsmile:

Don't you hate how people can have really nice looking cars but can't drive for sh*t.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I hear ya about people not knowing how to drive their cars. I know this kid, his parents bought him a 2002 Mustang GT with a 5 speed. He stalls it all the time. I just laugh and point.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
pimped3point3 said:
I hear ya about people not knowing how to drive their cars. I know this kid, his parents bought him a 2002 Mustang GT with a 5 speed. He stalls it all the time. I just laugh and point.
the 16-yr old kid who bought my Mustang stalled it twice during his test drive

sigh...kids should not have a 300+HP cars first car

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
LMAO, this one kid thought he was so bad in his stock 92 civic SI hatch. He tried to show off, because all my friends have seriously modded honda's

The guy tried to peel out, but he burnt out his clutch and had to have his car towed away!!!

·
Registered
602 Posts
that would be embarrassing.......... man........! Have to have it towed....... Bet he felt stupid.....!

Man, some of these ricers are crazy, like kamakazis and shhht sometimes, they'll do anything to try and look good or win.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Nothings better than a good laugh especailly at the expense of an idiot!!!! crombiekid23 where in southern MD are you? We have quite a few guys from MD on the board. My brother in law lives near Solomans Island so I'm down that way a lot in the summer fishing & such.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HEY redblurr!!!!!!

Hey man I live in Lexington Park!! :) Solomans Island is right across the bridge from me. e-mail me at [email protected] and let me know when you'll be in town, then we can compare rides and share more "rice burner" stories. ~~~~ Until next time amigo!!~~~~

·
Registered
12 Posts
I don't think it counts as a kill if the other guy doesn't even come off of the line.........maybe you should race someone who knows how to drive

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Grab2nd said:
I don't think it counts as a kill if the other guy doesn't even come off of the line.........maybe you should race someone who knows how to drive
maybe you should learn to keep your mouth shut and start paying attention

the post was a "street story" as the topic dictates, not a kill, just a very funny store of how stupid and inexperienced drivers are

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
How about a Plymouth Voyager vs. a Porsche Carrera? I was at this stop light down in Pennsylvania some years ago, it was 2 lanes but after the intersection, the right lane merged into the left and it became a one laner with a solid stripe (no passing) for miles. Well, there I'm waiting for the green and this dude comes up in the right lane with a Carrera. He's revving the thing try to show off (wow what a victory to take a van). I knew he would rip my ass but I thought I would make him work for it (a little bit anyways)so when it turned green I stomped it for all that little 2.6 4 banger was worth. I expected the Porsche to blow past me in a blur, but the dumb ass stood there grinding the hell out of his gears and couldn't get it out of first before I made it across the intersection. He was mucho pissed-off-o because not only did he lose to a van, but he had to stare at my van's ass blocking his vision for a few miles until he hit a passing zone. I laughed my damn ass off. Lol :D

·
Registered
724 Posts
joekd said:

the 16-yr old kid who bought my Mustang stalled it twice during his test drive

sigh...kids should not have a 300+HP cars first car
"most" kids, me i was driving grain tucks & heavy machinary before then :) so i think i am qualified to drive a 300 hp+ car, anther good think about living in the middle of nowheres & having a best friend that lives on a farm, but at my current job i can't even drive a 4-wheeler, damn osha

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
I'm confused. How does driving grain trucks and other heavy equipment give you the ability or qualifications to drive 300+ hp cars?

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
LHSer said:
I'm confused. How does driving grain trucks and other heavy equipment give you the ability or qualifications to drive 300+ hp cars?
yeah, I don't see any grain trucks that are able to spin going into 3rd gear??? how about getting the car sideways at 50MPH using half throttle when there is just a little sprinkling of rain on the road???

Have you ever seen a grain truck do this?? Mustang burnout

heavy equipment is a great training tool because you really can't break it but will not, I repeat will not teach you how to drive a performance car

this is like the 15 year old kids who say they are going to be good drivers because they are SOOOO good at driving games on their PS2 dude, I am going to be the best driver ever 'cause I'm the gran Turismo champion!!!!

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
joekd said:

this is like the 15 year old kids who say they are going to be good drivers because they are SOOOO good at driving games on their PS2 dude, I am going to be the best driver ever 'cause I'm the gran Turismo champion!!!!
Tell me about it. If that were true, that I should be able to fly a Lear Jet through the opening at the base of the Eifel Tower. :D

Well, actually, out of about a dozen tries I only managed to do it once or twice. The other times I either hit the tower or hit the ground. :D

Oh, I did this playing Microsoft Flight Simulator. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts