DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Busch deserved everything he got!! After saying that Spencer was a "Decreped old Has been" behind Jimmy's back at Indy a few weeks ago; he deserved to get punched in the beak!!!! Jimmy has been running pretty good the past few races and deserves more credit than what he has been getting. I just knew after the small bumps he was taking from "ELF BOY" that something serious was going to happen.

·
Registered
7 Posts
LOL Elf boy!!!!! He is a whiner. Him and his car owner. Could you see back in the days of the Allisons, Yarborough and Pettys the police getting involved in a fight at the track??? These new wussy drives would never have made it back then. Dave Marcis would put a wing tip up his a$$!!!!!!

·
Registered
962 Posts
And what about this bullshit with the points?? Ryan Newman has won more races than anyone else, and he's just 8th in points!!!

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hartski said:
And what about this bullshit with the points?? Ryan Newman has won more races than anyone else, and he's just 8th in points!!!
To many DNF's.

They tune his engines to the breaking point and he does well or he blows up. I think he was concerned when his teammate went up in a ball of fire.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Well, the news on the Spencer/Busch altercation is: Spencer has been suspended for 1 race and has been given a $25,000.00 fine and on probation til December.
Busch has also been put on probation til Dec.

·
980 Posts
JapCrapHater said:
Well, the news on the Spencer/Busch altercation is: Spencer has been suspended for 1 race and has been given a $25,000.00 fine and on probation til December.
Busch has also been put on probation til Dec.
And crybaby busch has filed charges and says he may have trouble breathing and may need plastic surgery.

·
Registered
104 Posts
dodgeguy said:
And crybaby busch has filed charges and says he may have trouble breathing and may need plastic surgery.
It may help that PROFILE abit!!! LOL!!!! I CANT STAND "ELF BOY"!! PANSY A$$ CRYBABY!!! TAKE IT LIKE A MAN!!!!! IF YOU CAN TALK SCHIT LIKE A MAN, TAKE A RE-ARRANGEMENT LIKE A MAN!!!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hartski said:
Well, next year when NEXTEL takes over they are thinking of adapting the points system like INDY has. If you are more than one lap down; your day is finished. If you are in a wreck; no going back on the track for points, your day is done!!!

THAT IS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE!!!!!

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
JapCrapHater said:
Well, next year when NEXTEL takes over they are thinking of adapting the points system like INDY has. If you are more than one lap down; your day is finished. If you are in a wreck; no going back on the track for points, your day is done!!!

THAT IS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE!!!!!

I don't think so. NASCAR is happy with its points system. They may tweak the system a little, but it will stay very close to the current system.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Candy Ass - K. Busch's trouble breathing is because his nose is so far up his mommys ass. What a jerk runs into other cars rear ends on the track. And hides in his car after the race looking for his owner to bail him out.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Yes, it should and it probably will! I have seen reports of this on Speed channel that they would like to put sometype of point system like Indy's so that these wrecked and lapped cars dont cause wrecks and cautions.

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
I read in the paper that Dave Despain's show on Speed Channel played a copy of Busch's radio communication during th race and it seems that Kurt said he was setting up Spencer
and did try and wreck him. He was angry because he missed his 'spot' by a couple of inches and got the worst of it.

I wonder if Spencer's spotter or crew chief heard that during the race ?

They also said that Nascar, after hearing the tape, asked Jack Roush if he was sure he wanted an appeal. Jack declined.

This isn't the first time Busch has done this (not only to Spencer
by the way), so I'm a little surprised he didn't get the same deal.

They nailed Harvick.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts