DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
got most of my list of "to do for the meet stuff" done today.

finished putting the fabric on all four doors...

finished painting the handles and little loose ends i didnt get to before winter...

and here are just some pictures the inside of my car...

how's she looking guys?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
iggy said:
Man my eyes would be going nuts if I look at your headliner to long! :p

Overall it looks nice. Keep up the good work!
it's alot darker in person and really not that hard to look at. and thanks, i dont intend to stop.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
EFFENDI said:
Ghetto fabulous!
yeah, i get that alot. it looks so good in person. and as far as i know it's a first. ask onespecialM, he has seen it in person and can attest to how nice it really looks.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
EFFENDI said:
different strokes bro. as long as you are feelin it who gives a crap.
well said, and like i keep saying, it really dose look better in person.

·
Registered
917 Posts
That is the best looking interior I have ever seen, hands down. If I ever go leather I will have to do something like that. How much time did it take you to make all of the cuts and get everything looking perfect?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well the back dash and head liner i had done by a shop($200 for both). and i did the doors by myself, took maybe ½ hour for each door.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OneSpecialM said:
ya i dig the headliner. i had record slipmats for my turntables that looked just like that pattern. its really professionally done, looks great.
this coming from the only guy who has seen it in person means alot. thanks Mike. i'll trade you car's...lol

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Take a small brush and some black paint and go over the bolts that hold your seat tracks in place. Little things like that are what drive the judges crazy at shows.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts