DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't find any online. Curious if anyone on here has em laying about. Would need 2.

TIA.

·
Woober Goobers!
51,105 Posts
All I have are the large R/T letter badges for the front doors on 2002.

I've never seen any R/T badges on the C pillar. Stock placement has always been on the lower front doors. For R/Ts from 2000-2002...the only years the R/T was available. 2000-2001 had Dodge R/T in smaller lettering on the doors and 2002 only had the larger R/T....no Dodge emblem.

The only cars that got C pillar emblems were the ES and I think the Medallion for the Platinum. I believe some early SE years also had the C pillar emblem.

Of course your Motorsports Edition would've come with Door Decals and not emblems. I have original NOS Mopar Motorsports decals but they're for silver cars. Red cars came with a different background color/lettering decal.

·
Woober Goobers!
51,105 Posts
You can see the larger R/T door emblems on my former 2002 R/T here. Too large to fit in the curved section of the back of the rear door. Those emblems if present go on the blank at the rear of the rear door window and not on the painted C pillar.
RT_Small.jpg

100_1231.JPG

Reactions: Railoffroader2

·
Woober Goobers!
51,105 Posts
Here's what went on 2000-2001 R/Ts.

You could use just the R/T part from those emblems to fit on the rear window blank or C pillar. They're smaller than the 2002 emblems.

Reactions: peva

·
Premium Member
17,384 Posts
[Johnny Carson voice]Everything you EVER wanted to now about R/T badging![/Johnny Carson voice] 👍

Reactions: Ronbo

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Isn't the R/T pretty large compared to the standard "C Pillar" ones?

At this rate I'm probably looking at buying another OEM Charger R/T Badge to throw there since 2 costs the same as that one badge. Ironic how that works. I do wonder if someones able to replicate those badge/sticker things.

·
Woober Goobers!
51,105 Posts
That link I posted would be the 2000-2001 R/T door emblems. The R/T in them will be much smaller than the 2002 R/T emblem. Should fit on the rear window blank.

I posted that so you'd have the part number. Do a search with that part # to see if it can be found cheaper. Also of not is that the emblems are a somewhat "Gunmetal" gray and not chrome.

The LX series R/T emblems will be chrome. I can get you those part numbers if you want.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts