DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any store (Autozone, Napa, Advance) that sells them? I checked out the FAQ and only saw where they were available for shipment and on top of that they were $20 instead of the $10 they used to be. Is there a better place to find them?

·
Registered
166 Posts
autozone, advance, everyone i know sells them. if you want to go a little cheaper and do just as good a job you can buy just the bushings that go inside of the inner tie rod ends for a lot cheaper.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Guess I'll just stop in and check the prices. Their website says the bushings are a LOT more expensive.

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
I did mine about a year ago, and I took another look at them, and they are starting to crack and is falling aprt already, hmmm, maybe some grease on the ounting surface on the rack would help?, and some on the bushing them selves?, anyone think this will extend the life of them?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They tried to pull some crap in the store. Brought up the bushings available, said they're $9.88, then tried to charge me for the $15 bushings.

How are the fel pro fuel injector o-rings by the way? I just ordered a set through AAP for $20.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.