DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may be forced to sellmy car to get rid of the payments. I don't want to, but I got to get ahead. So I may be stuck driving my old RX7 and my motorcycle just to get rid of a 300 dollar payment every month. Unless of course you all want to send me the payments. Just kidding. Hopefully I can work it out, but we'll see.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Hope you can find a way of getting the money
for youre payments, nice cars come with a price :(

You could always sell Crack for LHSer :)

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Crack as a source of income can be quite profitable. As in all business, Demand = Profit. Now with the demand of crack in our urban dwellings, the Profit to Value ratio of crack can be very high (as opposed to a lense densly populated area where the need for narcotic substances are lower). Since taxes on illegal substances are nill, a tax shelter is unneccessary as are health plans for employees of your corporation. (Though, Dental may be an option for all the "gold teeth".)

While many people frown upon crack and other substances as a form of income, it helps our capitalist economy by keeping our rehab centers in full swing as well as our police forces at maximum recruiting. Because of this, Donut shops are also blossoming up across the country...in turn, Jenny Craig Weight Loss Clinics are also reporting record profits. So who do we have to thank for the promising rise in the economy?

That's right my friends.....the crack dealers. They are the blood that flows through the punctured veins of America.

Thanks for listening.... :)

Man, am I bored tonight!!!!

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Interesting perspective on the role crack plays in our economy, Intrepidatious. ;)

I can't help but think, though, that petroleum and petroleum products have more to do with our economy's health. Not just the gas and oil that power our cars, but the plastics in our cars, homes, bodies (in some cases), schools, workplaces, and the general environment. All of which depend on plastic, which depends on fossil fuels, specifically, crude oil. :p

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Ahh, sorry to hear about your sitution with your intrepid Vs payments.... but like he Si said " nice cars come with a price ." haven't you heard? the Intrepid is like a drug, once you try it you got to have it, and you can't live without it... :eek:

·
Registered
88 Posts
You could also sell your RX7 and your motorcycle. This would give you more time to come up with the rest of the payments and you would be still geting arund in style :D
Not to mention that you could be still a legitimate member of this great board! :D
Really....good luck!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks like the crack deal worked out. I should be all set with the payments. Got all caught up. So thanks to my supplier. No but seriously got everything all straightened out. Car stays and yes I am trying to get rid of the RX7, but I can't get a buyer for $500. Anyone interested. Strong rotary motor. Makes a great dune buggy motor. Or just drive the car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts