DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'll figure it out the weekend of, but we should probably leave around 10am that morning.

I'll post directions closer to the date. There is a new route I know of too. I don't think we will do one big caravan because everyone ends up going either too slow or too fast, nobody wants to leave at the same time, etc. When the directions are posted, print them out and bring them with you to the meet.

As usual, with 8 paid entries, they will set aside 2 trophies for us for first place and runner up in the bracket race showdown we will have. We will surpass that mark easily

We will get added to their official schedule by then:
http://www.byrondragway.com/schedule.htm

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
You Rock!

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
jhrody said:
no, it's just that Don makes us all look slow :icon_razz
I could bring the Supercharged Monte Carlo?

14.60s on Street Tires

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
A test driver is only the next step after Joe's rental.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Knightmare said:
A test driver is only the next step after Joe's rental.
Dude! I heard a nasty rumor that your L67 is brok-ed. Tell me twue! Did you hurt your baby.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
All right. I get to see how slow the. Wifes PT Cruiser really is. I have a chance of getting the slowest et. Some where in the high 17 sec range i think.

·
Registered
740 Posts
SPOOK R/T said:
All right. I get to see how slow the. Wifes PT Cruiser really is. I have a chance of getting the slowest et. Some where in the high 17 sec range i think.

I was running in the high 17s 2 years ago and i have added several hundred pounds since then ..so i am sure i am slower ..however i will go but not running my car ..

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
DScruggs said:
Dude! I heard a nasty rumor that your L67 is brok-ed. Tell me twue! Did you hurt your baby.
Yes sir, I chipped a ringland on cyinder 3. Runnin her without a SC belt right now. Dog slow. :p

Just stole the motor out of your new Monte though, so I'll be good as new when I swap them soon. ;) Actually, just bought an '04 Monte SS motor with around 1500 miles on it for a mere $800.

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Knightmare said:
Yes sir, I chipped a ringland on cyinder 3. Runnin her without a SC belt right now. Dog slow. :p

Just stole the motor out of your new Monte though, so I'll be good as new when I swap them soon. ;) Actually, just bought an '04 Monte SS motor with around 1500 miles on it for a mere $800.
Woot!

Gonna throw all the other goodies on it? Got the bumper fixed?

I can't wait to see that bad boy run again.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Will you be running by the DI.net meet? IF not how about this summer. We are having a Monte Carlo meet in Merrillville, IN with racing at US41 on Saturday. If you want to come I can get you the dates.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Bumper isn't fixed yet either, but all should be well by the International Meet. I'll be throwing all the mods on the new motor, and might be able to afford one or two new ones as well. Hope to have a full second shaved off of my 14-flat last year.

As for US41, I'd love to come but I doubt it'd be easy to make it. I'm back up in MN for good now, so it's quite the hike.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Knightmare said:
I'm back up in MN for good now, so it's quite the hike.
College finished?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts