DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
2,254 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
He obviously at one time or another farted into an aluminum trash can and liked the sound so much he got TWO fart cannons.

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
Never seen it before, and not sure I wanted to now that I've seen it. The paint and graphics aren't that bad, but those retarded looking mufflers going sideways like that? I've got Carlos Mencia's voice in the back of my head, goig "Dee dee dee". I've you haven't seen him on comedy central then you don't know what I mean, but those who have probably agree. This guy's a real "dee dee dee".

·
Registered
677 Posts
IntrepidBus IV said:
Only in North Carolina... maybe he was trying to make it fly? First Intrepid in Flight? :dunno:
Could be from Jersey. You cannot begin to grasp how many people live here but have a car with North Carolina plates. They're called "people without green cards." :D In North Carolina, the requirements for getting a US driver's license are a lot more lenient than f.ex. New Jersey, so some illegals go to N.C. to get what they need.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Treppin99 said:
Could be from Jersey. You cannot begin to grasp how many people live here but have a car with North Carolina plates. They're called "people without green cards." :D In North Carolina, the requirements for getting a US driver's license are a lot more lenient than f.ex. New Jersey, so some illegals go to N.C. to get what they need.
True ! I lived in North Carolina for five years and all they care about is a social security card. But most illegals steal plates and inspection stickers. big problem there.

·
Registered
646 Posts
THATGUYONTHATSHOW said:
The amount of noise that thing puts out probably propells him faster by 8 seconds in the 1/4 mile.

ROFL that's probably one of the funniest things I've read on this thread thus far.

I almost WANT to hear it, just so I can honestly say I've heard the sound of a dieing whookie in the late hours of the morn on a deserted hill top... otherwise known as the gheyest sound ever imagined by the human species. :corn: :bgking:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts