DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does Dodge have a chance at winning its first cup race of the year Sat night?

I think I would be placing my money on Gordon again. This is his best track lately. Neman may run the wheels off before the race is over(he is the only Dodge in the top ten) and Kahne is a wildcard. Marlin is a Mid-packer again. The Petty cars may blowup again. It doesn't look good for them.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Gordon caught a few lucky breaks... His championship days are behind him for now. Theres too much youth in the sport right now for a 10 year veteran to have the best shot. The young guys are wreckless.

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
gazetowardthesky said:
Gordon caught a few lucky breaks... His championship days are behind him for now. Theres too much youth in the sport right now for a 10 year veteran to have the best shot. The young guys are wreckless.
That's why Jimmie Johnson has a good shot again this year! :biggrin:

I know....Jimmie's not a Dodge guy, but he's a personal friend...so I gotta support him! :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
adaptabl said:
Does Dodge have a chance at winning its first cup race of the year Sat night?

I think I would be placing my money on Gordon again. This is his best track lately. Neman may run the wheels off before the race is over(he is the only Dodge in the top ten) and Kahne is a wildcard. Marlin is a Mid-packer again. The Petty cars may blowup again. It doesn't look good for them.
LOL.....It's still a learning process and then they are going to be switching to a different body style next year so it'll take time. GM and Ford have been in this game for awhile now. It's taking Dodge for the Cup series. But Rams kick ass in the Trucks. Also Newman won a crap load of races last year. Ahh the glory days of Chrysler racing. From the original 300's to the Charger Daytonas.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Let me race for a Dodge owner, then Dodge will win more. LOL :biggrin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts