DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Originally posted by Intrepidatious:
How bout this?

:)

I saved the badging from my trunk when I took it off last month. :)
Thats nice ;)...kinda slants down as it goes ;) :D

·
Registered
424 Posts
I bet that server mod could be done and WTF were they thinking with only a 310 pc... sheet if DI.net makes it, make it a 1.6 AMD AthlonXP, put over a gig of ram into it, and stick a 3d card in, and your set, you could have on-board sound and video tho too... Could be done and NICE on the logo.... I should get 2 of the spyder ones from mitsubishi and do that to my monitor..... hmmmm ;)

Spyder :D :D

·
Registered
515 Posts
I got an AMD 1600+, better than Intel...and I was an Intel fan.

I am starting to get into RC cars and looking for an Intrepid body...though no one makes them =(

·
Registered
515 Posts
You should erase the "Daewoo" lettering at the bottom...

Anyone watch "Win Ben Stein's Money"? They had a question: "Which car company makes the Intrepid?" Ben Stein guessed Oldsmobile and the final contestant passed on the question... :(

·
Registered
187 Posts
Intel's P4 Northwood (478 pin out design), will clock to over 3ghz without water cooling. 3.5ghz Top that AMD.

(you may now pick up your chin from the floor) :D

sURFN

[ January 16, 2002: Message edited by: sURFNmADNESS ]

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Originally posted by Gary S:

I am starting to get into RC cars and looking for an Intrepid body...though no one makes them =(

Look on ebay, they have em, i see em all the time!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Actually LHSer,

It is MIPS (Million Istructions Per Sec) that count the most. The more your CPU can do, the more likely it can predict branching in calculations.

You can see some of these on the Sandra results here. Sandra Results of P4 at 3.1
Only thing those XP have going for them now is price of the CPU and DDR memory.

Kinda like Intrepids, do you want to only spend a little and get an SE or do you want the larger engined R/T. Both will get you from point A to B with style.

As for the Mod Computer rig. Wonder if you can install a good radiator cooler in that box. :D

sURFN

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Originally posted by LHSer:
There are a lot of R/C car companies that make Intrepid bodies
no go, I am heavily into RC's (1 gas 4wd car, 1 gas 2wd truck, 2 electric 2wd trucks, 1 electric boat) and have been looking for an Intrepid body for quite a while now, the only ones made are the NASCAR bodies, nobody makes a 4 door style

check this out though, been looking at this for a couple weeks now, I think it's going to be my next RC purchase, only 6 inches long, perfect for the office!!
viper rc

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
SPECS: Length: 18-3/4" (476mm)
Width: 8" (203mm)
Height: 4-1/2" (114mm)

Hmmmm....time to measure my motherboard!

I was seriously considering this, but didn't want to say anything because my procrastinating ass would probably never get around to doing it.

But, as soon as I get back in the job market, this and a drumset are my two next toys. :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts