DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off.......I'm hoping that someone near the meet can make an appointment for me at a place that won't screw anything up for 20" tire/wheel/psi sensor install and front end alignment for EARLY Friday or Saturday morning. I will also need tuner lugs, but I MAY already have a set lined up, I find out later today.

I also want to get my steering wheel controls that arrived in the mail today installed, (clockspring and controls) is there anyone with any experience at that? I think I need to borrow a wheel puller?

How about testing door locks......one of mine is broken, I need to take the rear door panels apart anyways to put in a pair of courtesy light housings.

Also I need to adjust my power driver's seat so it sits right (requires removal and adjustment of the motors).

Anyone with experience mounting neon tubes in the back seat?

I need a lot of help.......so if anyone is willing to voulenteer some time into working on my Intrepid, I'd be grateful.

Thanks,
Rob

·
Banned
2,254 Posts
I know of a good general mechanic in the area. He always did quailty work on my Concorde. I can give him a call and see what he can do for you if you want...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts