DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's two pics to play with:

I'd like to see a Viper style scoop, or something smallish and tasteful that would contour with the lines of the car. No snorkel scoops. :p Any help out there guys?

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
something like this?...

or how 'bout...

the edges need rounding out a bit...

one more...

kinda went for the stillin vent thingy lol that and i am really being fond of cowls this week..i'm not usually like that but hey..it does look pretty good..

i tried an invader type hood but heh..just couldn't get it to look right. If we could get something like that, it'd be what i'd pick. That or the cowl. :D

whatcha think?

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Nice. I was thinking something like the first one, but with the scoop a little farther back on the hood. Kinda like those Celica GT's hoods are. I definately want one of those fiberglass hoods now. :biggrin:

·
Registered
583 Posts
That looks really good IMO. Id like to get a hood scoop like the first one - and agreed it would look better pushed back. Good luck Caff.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
yeah the srt-4 hood scoop looks the best IMO, and then the cowl

edit: wow i just realized i just hit 3000 posts...time to start a thread about it :claps:

·
Registered
24 Posts
WOW. cool stuff. My Plans are to customize my hood before Christmas. I really have a couple of ideas in mind. If there was a clean and permanent way to get that Grand Am GT "nostril" look, I might go that route, but really am leaning towards a simple, (not gawdy) cowl induction set up. My car is Gold and hood is partially black, in the center where the hood is raised so I think it'll look right on :) !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts