i would kill for a motorsports R/T...god i want one of those :D

·
Registered
562 Posts
stupid b*tch :)

·
Registered
349 Posts
I bet he got it for her knowing she wouldn't like it so that he could drive it all the time :) Then the plan backfired and she told him to sell it.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
This is a new 2001. I bet he got a real good deal and is looking to make a few bucks. A 2001 has some good incentives and the dealer often kicks in a few bucks to clear them out. He says his reserver is under the retail price plus taxes. I bet he paid alot less than that. It's worth a try.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
She found out it would only go 118mph. Wish my wife would get me a Viper or a 1969 Dodge Daytona with a 426 Hemi for X`ams.

·
Registered
530 Posts
hey spooky I have a friend with a daytona and a superbird. want me to ask him? forget it he will never part. maybe with his other superbird with a 383 :eek:

·
Registered
381 Posts
If that dude paid more than 30k he got ripped off. I can't believe he just doesn't keep it & give her whatever the hell he's driving.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Id be like "No *****!, you get your ***** ass back in the kitchen and make me some pie!!" :D

·
Registered
381 Posts
I just saw a dealer here that has a loaded Silver 2001 R/T with 92 miles on it for 23,000. Lets see what he gets for his car.

·
Registered
23 Posts
gotta love the look of the wheels on that car

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Originally posted by pimped3point3:
Id be like "No *****!, you get your ***** ass back in the kitchen and make me some pie!!" :D
lolololololololol!!!!!!!! Hey wouldn't be funny if in a couple of dayz you go back to this auction ad see that he has decided to keep the car and now has his wife up for sale on ebay lol lol lol !!!!!!

:D

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yea lol.. that would be good.. hey where in SC are u.. I just moved from there (Myrtle Beach/Conway)..

·
Registered
23 Posts
pimped3.3, you can help me on this one: was that a motorsport r/t they had at lyons toyota/dodge? i thought it was just a normal trep with some kick ass rims. :rolleyes: please excuse my ignorance. heheheh

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I was talking to one of the dealers there and they said they had one there a while ago, but i didnt get to see it. If it had black rims and yellow letter tires, it was a Motorsport edition.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts